BY THE NUMBERS
In 2014, DaddyFiles.com had:
- 729,692 total pageviews
- 609,425 unique visitors
- 50,800 unique visitors per month
- 477% year-over-year growth compared to 2013
As of March 1, 2015, here’s how DaddyFiles.com subscribers break down:
- 8,183 Twitter (@daddyfiles)
- 4,561 Facebook (/DaddyFiles)
- 500+ LinkedIn (in/aarongouveia)
- 508 Google+ (/+AaronGouveia/posts)
- 465 Instagram (/daddyfiles)
- 262 YouTube (1.2 million views, /user/Jerrycrew/)
- 96 Pinterest (/daddyfiles)
- Klout score of 64
I have worked as a freelance writer for major online and print publications, with a proven ability to bring in pageviews, unique visitors, and increased engagement. For example, my “13 Things All Men Should Know About Pregnant Women” piece on Huffington Post garnered 356,000 Facebook likes and nearly 70,000 shares. I was also featured on HuffPost Live for this story.
Whether it’s working with some of the world’s leading companies or staying local, I have partnered with a variety of brands on various projects and sponsored posts. Whether the goal is to drive traffic or a call to action to boost sales, I deliver quality copy, video, and images on time and in a manner that always aligns with the brand itself.
AWARDS & HONORS
- DaddyFiles.com was named to Babble.com’s Top 50 Dad Blogs list in 2011 and 2012.
- Sat on and moderated panels at the renowned Dad 2.0 Conference in 2014 & 2015, speaking as a subject matter expert on dealing with controversy when blogging, and how Internet fame affects our relationships.
- Chosen by Tide to interview Super Bowl MVP Quarterback Drew Brees about life as a player and father.
- Recipient of the 2011 New England Newspaper & Press Association’s Morley L. Piper Award, for reporting on 1st Amendment issues.
- Recipient of the 2011 New England Associated Press News Executives Association Right to Know Award, for reporting on 1st Amendment issues.
- Chosen first for playground kickball two days in a row, Sept. 26-27, 1989.